Recently the latest Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Jobs 2022 Federal Govt of Pakistan Jobs 2022 are announced in the Daily Jang Newspaper. The federal ministry of Information & Broadcasting is looking for fresh candidates for various posts. All the Candidates across the country can apply for these jobs positions.
All the candidates who posses a Matric, Middle, and Primary education with relevant experience in the field are eligible to apply for these job vcancies. The age limit for these vacancies is 18-30 years. Read the complete details and instruction carefully on this page of Jobe Alert for complete guidance and application apply procedure.
Details For Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Jobs 2022 – Federal Govt Jobs
10 December 2022
Islamabad / Lahore
Matric / Middle / Primary
27 December 2022
Ministry of Information & Broadcasting
AD Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Johar Town Lahore
- Printing Foreman ( BS – 10)
- Printing Assistant ( BS – 07)
- Store Keeper ( BS – 07)
- Camera Assistant ( BS – 05)
- Junior Projectionist ( BS – 05)
- Proof Reader ( BS – 05)
- Naib Qasid ( BS – 01)
Required Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant experience in the field
How to Apply?
- All the Interested candidates who want to apply can send their applications on plain paper to the below mentioned address.
- You don’t need to attach any type of Education documents or certificates along with the application.
- All the Original Educational documents and certificates will be verified at the time of the Interview.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview and further process.
- The recruitment of candidates for BS-01 to BS-05 shall be made on a local basis.
- Read all complete details and instructions carefully in the advertisement image.
- The last date for the application is 27 December 2022.
Address : Assistant Director Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Directorate of Electronic Media and Publications 291- Block A Johar Town Lahore