Recently the latest Higher Education Commission HEC Latest Jobs 2022 are announced in the Daily Jang Newspaper. Now the Higher Education Commission Islamabad is currently open the recruitment for the positions of Program Coordinator, Match Making Manager, and Project Manager.
All the interested Candidates who possessing a Master degree or equavalent and also with the relevant experience are eligible to apply for these job positions. Read the complete details and instruction carefully on this Jobe Alert page for more informations and application apply procedure. The age limit is 40-55 years for these positions.
All the interested candidtes need to apply online through official HEC portal , no hard application is required. Processing fee of Rs. 500/- also required for each post to apply. Interview will held in Islamabad , Karachi , Lahore , Quetta and Peshawar city.
Both males candidtes and female candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these vacancies. Age, Educational qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the vacancies are mentioned against each in the advertisement image given below.
Details For Higher Education Commission HEC Latest Jobs 2022
- Program Coordinator ( PPS – 9)
- Match Making Manager ( PPS – 8)
- Project Manager ( PPS – 7)
Required Qualifciation & Experience:
- Master Degree in Management Sciences
- 3-5 years relevant experience.
How to Apply For HEC Latest Jobs 2022?
- All the Interested candidates apply ONLINE through official HEC Portal careers.hec.gov.pk
- Application processing fee of Rs. 500/- may be deposited in the online A/C No. 17427900133401 HBL and then the deposit slip should be uploaded with the online application form when applying.
- The interview for the vacancies will be held in Islamabad, Karachi, Quetta, Lahore, and Peshawar.
- Those who are already in Government service should apply through the proper channel for these jobs.
- Read all instructions carefully in the advertisement image posted below.
- The last date for the application is 25 December 2022.