Recently the lastest Government Sadiq College Women University Bahawalpur Jobs 2022 are announced in the Daily Dawn Newspaper on 23 November 2022. The Women University Bahawalpur Jobs 2022 has includes the post positions of Registrar, Controller of Examinations, and Treasurer.
All the interested Candidates who are looking for University Jobs and have possess P.h.D, MS . MPhil, and Master’s degree in the relevant field of study with 8-12 years of experience can apply for these positions. Read all the complete details and instruction carefuly on this page of Jobe Alert for complete guidance and the application apply procress.
Details For Government Sadiq College Women University Bahawalpur Jobs 2022
23 November 2022
P.h.D / MS / MPhil / Master / ACCA / ACMA
06 December 2022
Government Sadiq Women University
Additional Registrar GSCWU Bahawalpur
Also Read: Ministry of Water Resources Islamabad Jobs 2022
- Registrar ( BS – 20)
- Controller of Examinations ( BS – 20)
- Treasurer ( BS – 20)
- MBA / M.Com / MSc
- ACCA / ACMA
- 8 to 12 Years of experieence is required in the relevent field.
Also Read: Municipal Committee Punjab Jobs 2022
How to Apply?
- All the Interested candidates who wanted to apply for the above mentioned post can apply ONLINE through official website www.gscwu.edu.pk
- Along with online applications forms, all the candidates must need to submit 3 sets of attested copies of Educational certificates and experience certificates, one recent passport size photograph for each, and one copy of the Challan form.
- The online challan form that is generated from the system amounting to Rs. 5000/- when you are applying should also be attached with the form.
- All the candidates who are applying must read all instructions carefully before submitting the form.
- Hard copies of the all the applications forms should be reached to the below mentioned address before 09 December 2022.
- The last date for the online application is 06 December 2022.
Address : Additional Registrar Government Sadiq College Women University Bahawalpur.