Punjab Population Welfare Department NTS Jobs 2022
Recently the latest Punjab Population Welfare Department NTS Jobs 2022 were announced in the Daily Express Newspaper. The Population Welfare Department is looking for applications from the candidates that are from Punjab and the scheme titled “Incentivization in Family Planning Services Punjab”.
The Population welfare Department currently opens the post position for the Data Analyst ( BS – 17). All those Candidates who have a domicile of Punjab Province with a Master’s Degree or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or Mathematics from an HEC-recognized University are eligible to apply for these jobs positions.
Punjab population department is a Pakistan Government institute working under the Punjab Government. The main functions of this department includes the population policy formation, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation. Preparation of budget and development schemes. And also Promotion of population planning activities through public and private institutions.
The hiring for the above-mentioned post positions will be through the National Testing Service NTS. All the Candidates need to apply through NTS. Please Check more complete details on the NTS official website www.nts.org.pk
Details For Punjab Population Welfare Department NTS Jobs 2022
|Posted Date:||26 November 2022|
|Last Date:||12 December 2022|
|Organization:||Punjab Population Welfare Department|
|Address:||Operation Manager NTS Plot # 96 Sector H-8/1 Islamabad|
List of Vacancies
- Data Analyst ( BS – 17)
- Master’s degree ( Computer Science / Stats / Maths)
- 1 Years of relevant experience in the field is required.
How to Apply?
- All the Interested candidates who wanted to apply can apply ONLINE through the NTS official website www.nts.org.pk
- Then after the online submission of the application form, take a printout of the filled application form.
- The complete application form, slip deposit of processing fee , CNIC, all educational certificates and experience certificates, and 2 recent passport-size photographs should be sent to the below address.
- The processing fee for the above mentioned job as per the prescribed slip should be deposited through Mobile Banking / Easypaisa / Jazz Cash / TCS Express and 1 link 1 bill participating ATM.
- The written test date will be announced to only shortlisted candidates through the NTS official website.
- Roll Number slips for the test will be uploaded on the NTS official website, at least one week before the test.
- Those Candidates who will qualify for the written test will be called for the Interview.
- All the Candidates who are coming for the interview shall bring original documents at the time of the Interview.
- The last date for the application is 12 December 2022.
Address: Operation Manager NTS Plot # 96 Sector H-8/1 Islamabad
- NTS Application form ( fill out the form)
- Processing fee deposit slip
- CNIC copy
- Educational Documents copies
- Experience certificate copy
- Two recent passport-size photographs.
- Invitation for applications
- Shortlisting the candidates
- Written test
- Final Selection