Recently the latest Pakistan Science Foundation PSF has announced 500 scholarships for talented students worth 15000 per month. Complete details and information are given on this page below.
Pakistan Science Foundation, is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Science and Technology invites applications from students for selection of 6th batch of 500 young students under the Development Project Science Talent Farming Scheme (STFS).
Those talented students who are passionate about science education and who wish to adopt scientific careers and will be selected and trained and also groomed to become future eminent scientists.
Eligibility Criteria for PSF Scholarship of 15000 per Month
Those fresh Students who have passed the 10th class/SSC/Matric examination in 2022 only from Regular government sector schools are eligible to apply for this opportunity.
Those students who scores a minimum of 60% overall marks and 70% in four science subjects for example Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology/Computer Science/Technical Subject.
Attached attested copies of the Matric/SSC result card, CNIC/B-Form, and domicile certificate of the student. However, if the student’s domicile is not available to submit, the father’s domicile of the student is acceptable for the test only and the shortlisted students will be required to submit their own domicile at the time of the interview.
Also Read: NADRA Jobs 2022 at Headquarters Islamabad
Private, semi-government or any other type of school is not eligible as per the approved PC-I of STFS.
Selection Criteria of PSF Matric Base Scholarships
- Initial screening of the candidates and shortlisting will be done on the basis of the score as per the above eligibility criteria described.
- Science Aptitude Test (written test) from English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (25% each) at the SSC level of the National Curriculum.
- Paper Based 1.0 test (Scenario-based and Shape based).
- Interview and presentation on innovative ideas.
- Seats will be allocated to the candidates as per the Federal Government quota system including Minority and Disability quotas. Equal opportunity for male candidates and female candidates students keeping the male-to-female ratio of 50:50.
Also Read: FPSC Consolidated Advertisement No 13/2022
Worth and Benefits of PSF Scholarships 2022
- Monthly Scholarship @Rs. 15,000 per month for two years of F.Sc class.
- Study visits to S&T organizations, universities, and labs etc.
- Undertaking research projects on different task during F.Sc under the mentorship of selected University Professors.
How to Apply for PSF Scholarships 2022?
- All the Interested Students should visit the NTS official website: www.nts.org.pk to apply online, Fee Rs.500/- can only be paid via the 1Link 1Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet, Banking/Mobile Banking/EasyPaisa/JazzCash/TCS Express Counters by downloading fee from the NTS website and then submit the challan/deposit slip.
- Then send the copy of the filled Application form online along with Attested copies of the Detailed Marks Sheet of SSC/Matric result, own Domicile otherwise fathers domicile, and CNIC/B-Form to NTS Headquarters (Pakistan Science Foundation project), plot #96, Street # 04, Sector H¬8/1, Islamabad.
The last date for Submission of the application is 23 December 2022.