Recenlty the latest Ministry of Defence Production Jobs 2022 Government of Pakistan has announced various jobs positions for male candidates & female candidates. These jobs positions are announced in Daily Express Newspaper on 06 December 2022.
These jobs positions are on regular basis and under federal government pay scales. All male candidates and female candidates from Pakistan can apply according to the given quota in the advertisement.
Candidates from Pakistani National citizens are invited to fill the following post vacancies in the Ministry of Defence Production, Pak Sectt – II Adam Jee Road, Rawalpindi. The pay scales, qualifications, age limit, etc and other details are described as under.
Ministry of Defence Production Government of Pakistan Pak Sectt – II Adam Jee Road Rawalpindi has announced a new employment notice (Defence Production Ministry Rawalpindi Jobs 2022 | Online Apply Form).
The MODP Jobs Advertisement 2022 announced vacancies for Pakistani Nationality holders, for Male candidates and also Female candidates. The MODP also reserves a quota for Minorities people against this recruitment.
All the Candidates who are living in Balochistan, Punjab, Sindh, and Rawalpindi are eligible for these job vacancies. These Federal Government Jobs in Rawalpindi are opening Administration, Clerical, and Class IV Staff.
Details For Ministry of Defence Production Jobs 2022
06 December 2022
Primary, Intermediate, Bachelor
19 December 2022
Ministry of Defence Production
Section Officer (Admin), Ministry of Defence Production, Pak Secretariat – II, Adam Jee Road, Rawalpindi
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- UDC (BPS 11)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- DR Dispatch Rider BPS-4
- Khakroob BPS-01
For the Assistant Post graduation degree is required. Intermediate candidates and with shorthand skills can apply for Stenotypist vacancies. UDC Post require Intermediate. For Driver, DR and Khakrrob primary passes candidates can apply.
- Bachelor’s degree
How to Apply?
- All the Interested candidates who want to apply against the vacancies at S.No. 1 — 3 (Assistant, Stenotypist & UDC) can apply online by registering themselves on official website at http://etc.hec.gov.pk within 15 days after publishing of this advertisement
- Applications for the Post with S.No. 4 to 6 (Driver/DR & Khakroob) shall be submitted to the undersigned directly in hard form to the below address. Download Application Form
Address: Muhammad Awais Qarni Section Officer (Admin) Ministry of Defence Production Pak. Sectt-II, Adam Jee Road, Rawalpindi Cantt
- Test Fee of Rs. 1500/- is to be deposited in Account No. 1742 7900 133401, Account Title: Higher Education Commission, Bank: Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 1742.
- Download the bank Fee Challan while registering for the test at official website of ETC http://etc.hec.gov.pk. (Fee Challan is only available on ETC online registration portal).
- All candidates who have applied are required to upload the Paid & Scanned Fee challan, duly stamped by an HBL branch while completing the application form with correct details of the ETC online registration portal to submit the application form.